So this week has been chock full of delicious vegan recipes.
The other night me, Dan and Cassie had a cooking extraveganza.
We made this amazing chickpea gravy that became the center-piece of our meal.
Surrounding this scrumptious sauce were bright orange sweet potatoes, sauteed green beans and mushrooms with soy chicken mixed in and fresh whole wheat rolls.
Sounds too good, right? It was. It was the best dinner I have had in ages.
Then last night I got on a baking kick.
I found a recipe for vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies (with walnuts AND raisins).
Pumpkin is a terrific flavor in baked goods, I highly recommend incorporating pumpkin into some baked goods you prepare this season.
Finally, in the oven right now, I have vegan Carrot-Raisin Muffins rising to a golden brown.
Three more minutes till I check on them and see how they are looking.
Loveeeee cooking and baking. So much joy in it.
*The featured image is from a previous vegan cupcake baking extravaganza :)
No comments:
Post a Comment