Monday, July 26, 2010

Vegan: Day 6

Today is my 6th day living vegan.
It has not been nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.
Guess it is just the right time in my life mixed with a bit of discipline that is making the transition so painless.
Been eating lots of fruits and veggies and enjoying my vanilla almond milk with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Delicious.

I have realized that in less than a year I will be taking the GRE's as one step toward applying to graduate school. It seems like just yesterday I was preparing for the SAT's and applying to undergraduate colleges. Can't believe the time has come to do it all again! I'll need to purchase a GRE prep book and get studying. My plan is to start studying this September. The start of the academic term should help my get back into study mode. Here's to hoping I remember something of geometry from the 9th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment