Friday, November 5, 2010

Mid-Semester Mediocre

So it's past the middle of the semester.
Which means that all of my goals and motivation have slipped through the cracks.
I haven't been to the gym in a week.
Haven't played bass guitar in a week and a half.
Haven't written a song in quite a while.
Haven't had band practice in a couple of weeks.
Haven't gone to roller derby in a while (mainly cause of my fractured tailbone, but I also haven't gone to watch cause im just too busy)
Have been neglecting the Women's Center

I am still managing to keep up on my schoolwork and see my friends occassionally.
Also I am going to work and class everyday.
But what the hell am I doing that is taking up all of my time!
Oh also, a general lack of focus is to blame.
I really need to get back on track with my time management/scheduling/actually taking part in my own life.

Mid-Semester, this always happens.

1 comment:

  1. Mid-semester blues... I feel you. We need to take a night soon and finish AVPS. Cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete